- Shampoo your hair thoroughly and rinse them well make it sure that you have removed all traces of shampoo from your hair.
- Remove excess water from hair by squeezing them gently.
- Remove tangles from your hair using a wide toothed comb or your fingers.
- Take some conditioner on your palms and rub them together.
- Apply conditioner on your hair using your fingers gently. Move your fingers from forehead to hair ends.
- Let the conditioner stay on your hair for few minutes.
- Spread the conditioner well by moving your fingers gently in your hair.
- Rinse off the conditioner from your hair with warm water.
- Squeeze out excess water and wrap your hair in towel.
- If you have oily hair then apply conditioner only on hair ends.
- Use protein rich conditioner if you have damaged hair.
Duis non justo nec auge
Vicaris Vacanti Vestibulum