Sed dignissim mauris nec velit ultrices id euismod orci iaculis. Aliquam ut justo id massa consectetur pellentesque pharetra ullamcorper nisl...
Duis non justo nec auge
Sed dignissim mauris nec velit ultrices id euismod orci iaculis. Aliquam ut justo id massa consectetur pellentesque pharetra ullamcorper nisl...
Vicaris Vacanti Vestibulum
Sed dignissim mauris nec velit ultrices id euismod orci iaculis. Aliquam ut justo id massa consectetur pellentesque pharetra ullamcorper nisl...
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Los Angeles - Katie Holmes has spent £30 000 on Christmas presents for her daughter Suri Cruise.
The Mad Money star wants to try and make this holiday season the best ever for the six year old following her divorce from the tot's father Tom Cruise and has spared no expense fulfilling her letter to Santa Claus.
Katie has splashed out £15 000 on a Victorian playhouse, which has its own running water and electricity and will be erected in the garden of their New York home.
Suri will also awake on Christmas morning to find an iPad mini, a Ralph Lauren dress, a Chloe fur coat and a £6 000 mini kids Mercedes car underneath the tree, according to The Sun newspaper.
Best dressed celebrity child
Katie and Tom have always enjoyed treating their daughter to the finer things in life and Suri's wardrobe at one point was estimated to be worth $3m because of the amount of designer garments she owned.
Earlier this year, Suri was named the best dressed celebrity child beating the likes of David and Victoria Beckham's children Harper Seven and Brooklyn and Madonna's stylish teenage daughter Lourdes Leon to take the title.
Tom is expected to fly into New York to see his daughter over the festive season after spending the last several weeks in London shooting his new film All You Need Is Kill.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Brushing may not be the only thing that you need to do in order to protect yourself from tooth decay,Nicholas Jakubovics of the university’s School of Dental Sciences said, better products offering more effective dental treatment can be made using the enzyme. A British study found, brushing teeth with an enzyme extracted from a bacteria, found in seaweed, could be more effective than toothpaste in the fight against tooth decay.
Scientists from Newcastle University used an enzyme isolated from marine bacterium Bacillus licheniformis, which they were originally researching for its use in cleaning ship hulls.The scientists say the enzyme can “cut through” plaque on teeth and clean hard-to-reach areas.”This enzyme can cut through the plaque or layer of bacteria and we want to harness this power into a paste, mouthwash or denture cleaning solution,” Jakubovics said.Plaque on your teeth is made up of bacteria which join together to colonise an area in a bid to push out any potential competitors. Traditional toothpastes work by scrubbing off the plaque containing the bacteria, but that’s not always effective, which is why people who religiously clean their teeth can still develop cavities.
When threatened, bacteria shield themselves in a slimy protective barrier known as a biofilm. It is made up of bacteria held together by a web of extracellular DNA which binds the bacteria to each other and to a solid surface, around the teeth and gums.The biofilm protects the bacteria from attack by brushing, chemicals or even antibiotics. The organism, Bacillus licheniformis, release an enzyme which breaks down the external DNA. That breaks up the biofilm and releases the bacteria from the web.
After a hot and sweaty summer, the monsoon comes as a relief but the humid and damp weather takes a toll on the skin and eyes. Experts advise how small changes in the skin care routine during the season can keep the skin glowing and eyes fresh.
Monsoon brings humidity and it’s bad news for all type of skins:
Oily Skin: The skin type is mainly the result of genetically determined hormonal changes. To treat oily skin one needs to remove excess oil by cleansing it twice or thrice a day, but not more than that.
“Limit washing your face to two or three times a day as too much washing will stimulate your skin to produce more oil. Avoid heavy cleansing creams. Scrub your face on a regular basis. This will help unclog the pores and remove the layer of dead cells from your skin,” cosmetic surgeon Anup Dhir told IANS.
It is advised to use warm water while washing face as it dissolves skin oil better than lukewarm or cold water. Other than that, one also uses mud-pack. Homemade pack made with “Chane ka atta and raw milk” can help in keeping skin refreshing and glowing.
Dryness is a sign of dehydration and lack of skin repairing vitamins. During monsoon the problem worsens. One requires cream based cleanser, says Dr. Geetika Mittal, medical director of the International Skin and Anti-Aging Centre (ISAAC). ”A moisturizer increases the water content of the outer layers of the skin and gives it a soft, moist look and it is always advised one with dry skin opt for alcohol free toner,” said Mittal. Also, apply glycerin and rose water mixture to keep skin soft.
This type of skin is characterised with the T-portion as oily and the cheeks are usually normal or dry in condition. Since it combines both the oily and dry skin it should be treated as if it were two different types of skin, said Dhir. ”The dry area requires gentle cleansing and regular moisturizing. The oily part needs to be deeply cleansed and toned with regular scrubbing,” Dhir told IANS.
Monsoon also brings skin infections
Fungal and bacterial infections are common during rainy season. Moist and damp skin leads to these infections. Also, one can get rashes and ringworm and even skin gets discoloured.
Dhir advises keeping the body dry is the basic tip to tackle the infections.
“Switch to cotton clothes as they allow your body to breathe. Allow damp hair to dry before you tie them again. To circumvent allergies from mosquito bites, wear full-sleeved clothes and use a mosquito repellent cream and head for air-conditioned rooms. Bathe twice a day to keep the problems at bay,” he added.
With rains come puddles of dirty water and eye infections soar. But, with a bit of prevention, you could stay safe, says Mahipal Sachdev, chairman and medical director, centre for Sight group of Eye Hospitals.
“Close your eyes when you decide to get soaked in the rain as it screens off atmospheric pollutants. While the rain water is reasonably clean, but you need to be wary of the rain water if you stand under a tree or a building, as it can be contaminated with pollutants, which could increase eye infections,” said Sachdev.
Emphasizing on hygienic practices, Sachdev advises how conjunctivitis and stye could be avoided.
"These infections are contagious and can be easily transmitted via towels, handkerchiefs, lenses, glasses and other articles handled during the course of daily activities. To avoid infection, you need to ensure that you do not share articles of personal use with anyone else," he said.
Eye infections result in redness of eyes and watery discharge. One should use an antibiotic eye drop to treat eye infections, but only after it has been prescribed by an ophthalmologist. Use of contact lenses should be avoided during any kind of infection in the eye.
Monday, May 21, 2012
Friday, May 11, 2012
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Before talking about stylish hairstyles, let’s talk about hair care tricks that will provide you with strong and glossy locks. The buzzword of coming season is natural look, so do not go overboard with styling products and tools that damage your hair. Get rid of split ends by trimming the edges regularly and do not forget to nourish your tresses in order to have smooth and silky hairstyle.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
If you often feel anxious, try to drink chamomile tea because it can make you feel calmer. Besides useful as antidepressants, chamomile tea is also beneficial for those who have insomnia problems.
Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory drugs (anti-inflammatory) are very strong, so you can get benefits by mouth, inhaled steam or soak the fabric is then placed on the sore area. Chamomile is also useful to treat menstrual cramps in women.
If you feel a full stomach with gas or bloating, you need to do is brew a cup of peppermint tea. This tea is also an ideal drug to relieve headache. Take 1-2 teaspoon dried peppermint leaves. Add hot water to the leaves, then close your cup and let stand for about 10 minutes. After that, strain the herb and you can enjoy homemade peppermint tea.
3. Juniper tea
Juniper (a type of berry fruits) can help the detoxification process is not only toxic but also remove excess fluid. It is very important for women, given the body tends to retain water in some periods of the menstrual cycle. In addition, this tea can also serve as an antiseptic to prevent inflammation of the bladder. In fact, some people also believe if one herbal tea can cure swine flu.
4. Green tea
There have been many people who know the benefits of this tea. Green tea is the most powerful source of antioxidants that can help improve body functions. In addition to increasing metabolism, green tea can also be lose weight. Therefore, this tea is often consumed by those who are dieting.
5. Ginger Tea
Ginger tea can be used when you experience motion sickness. Drinking ginger tea is far healthier than the nausea-relieving pills that are sold on the market. Ginger tea will give comfort to the nervous stomach and make you more bernergi.
6. Lemon Mint Tea
For those of you who want to gain weight, you should drink this refreshing herbal tea. Contrary to the benefits of green tea that helps lose weight, lemon mint tea is rich in these antioxidants can actually increase your appetite.
Besides warm milk, it turns out there are some other useful types of drinks can make sleep soundly.
Here are five drinks such as quoted from thedailymeal, Friday (13/04/2012), among others:
1. Cherry juice
Drinking cherry juice twice a day, ie in the morning and two hours before bedtime to prevent insomnia.
The study, published in the Journal of Medicinal Food in June 2010 were examined again in September 2010 in the Journals of Gerontology and obtained similar results.
Cherries contain melatonin, an antioxidant known to help regulate our sleep cycle.
2. Green Tea Without Caffeine
Green tea contains an amino acid theanine, which is proven to help reduce stress and sleep well.
Choose green tea without caffeine, because of high levels of caffeine can keep you awake all night.
3. Pure Coconut Water
Although known as a drink of coconut water that increases energy, but coconut water can also help you sleep.
Coconut water is the source of potassium and magnesium are good and can help relax muscles. Coconut water also contains small amounts of vitamin B that can help reduce stress.
4. Banana smoothie
Blend a small banana with a tablespoon of butter and half cup of unsweetened soy milk to make a deep sleep. Bananas contain potassium and magnesium, two minerals that help muscles relax.
5. Wheat Cereal Beverage
Wheat is the main ingredient in beverages cereals are good sources of vitamin B, phosphorus, iron, zinc and magnesium.
High mineral content which can help relax the muscles and makes you sleep better.
|Homemade Natural Face Mask|
Egg white mask
Mix two tablespoons of egg whites with two tablespoons of yogurt with no taste. Mix well, then apply to your face kutit. After five minutes, wash your face with a towel soaked in warm water.
The benefits of this mask is to add moisture and smoothness of the skin.
Mix one tablespoon of oatmeal with a scoop of yogurt with no taste. Stir until evenly distributed. After it drops two to three drops of honey. Then mix again until evenly distributed. Apply the mask on your face before and let stand for 10 minutes. After that wash with a towel that has been soaked with warm water.
In addition to moisturize and smooth the skin, this mask also serves to replace the cells of dead skin cells with new ones, so your skin will look radiant.
These included sugar masks the simplest, because it only takes two tablespoons of sugar and three tablespoons of warm water. Combine the two ingredients until evenly distributed, then rub on the skin of the face mask, until the water level is low. After that wash your face with a towel soaked in warm water.
Like a scrub, a natural mask can help remove dead skin cells on the skin, and helps the skin peels have a more natural and safe. In addition, the mask is also able to cleanse the skin deep into the pores.
Inadequate nutrition, diet or illness can cause extreme hair loss. Eat a balanced diet high in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, B and C, and iron will help your hair thick and prevents hair loss.
Carrots are a source of vitamin A, which can keep the scalp healthy. Try eating carrots and hummus for a healthy dose of protein, monounsaturated fat and complex carbohydrates.
3. Green leafy vegetables
Old spinach, Swiss chard, collards and bok choy all contain vitamin A and C, which helps the body produce sebum. Sebum is an oily substance produced by hair follicles, acts as a natural konditioner for your hair.
Vegetables also contain calcium and iron, two minerals necessary for hair growth.
4. Red peppers
"Nearly a third of American adults have fatty liver disease, and many of them without experiencing certain symptoms. Obesity is a key risk factor for this condition and this can lead to liver failure," said Hong Chen, assistant professor of food science and nutrition humans at the University of Illinois as reported from Health24, Wednesday (25/04/2012).
In general, fat is metabolized in the liver, but the people who are obese, fat transport to the tissues can be slowed down so adiposanya become dumping grounds for excess liver fat, he said.
"When fat accumulates in an organ that is not supposed to store fat, such as the liver, the function of vital organs can become dangerous," he added. But eating soy protein sources like tofu and soy yogurt seems to reduce some pressure on the liver fat, he said.
Chen compared the accumulation of fat in lean rats and rat liver obesity. The result, Chen did not find any effect of diet on rat liver thin profile. However, obese rats that were fed soy showed a reduction in triglycerides and fat accumulation by 20 percent so that Chen believed that soy protein can be used to reduce the symptoms of fatty liver disease.
Furthermore, researchers also found that soy protein partially restored the protein Wnt signaling pathway as a crucial player in lipid metabolism.
"In the obese, there is a traffic problem in the body. When there is more fat that can make a way out of the heart, pressure on the organs that could be reduced," he said.
Thursday, April 19, 2012
|Long hair styles : For Women|
|Long hair styles : For Women|
|Long hair styles : For Women|
Long hair styles : For Women
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Bathing the nose:
Bathe the nose with cold water and cold air. Persevering in bathing the nose can perk up the blood flow of the nasal mucosa efficiently, augment the nasal adaptive capability of weather changes and avert common cold and other diseases of respiratory tract.
This comprises 3 movements of rubbing the nose, scraping the nose and rubbing the summit of nose. Rub the center joints of the thumbs touching each other until they become warm. Then, rub the 2 sides of the bridge of nose with the lukewarm middle joints for 24 times. This is the 1st movement. Chafe the nose bridge from the higher part to the lower part for 10 times. This is the 2nd movement. Massage the zenith of nose for 12 times correspondingly with the fingers of the both hands. This is the 3rd movement. This work out promotes the confined blood circulation, makes the nose skin moist and glistening, moistens the lung and averts common cold.
Nose is one of the body parts which are effortlessly pretentious by the atmosphere. Its purpose and shape may be distorted if its multifaceted network of bone and cartilage has been dented by any type of contamination. In toting up to controlling humidity of the air you capture in, it also filters out superfluous substances. Dampness is prohibited by a damp tissue known as mucosal tissue contained by your nasal cavities. This is the identical type of tissue which lays the inner part of your mouth. The nose is superior at providing added moisture to dry air than it is at reducing the dampness in air that is too damp. So we ought to take care of nostrils to get a gorgeous look.
So it's extremely noteworthy to materialize after your nose. For counteractive nose from unrelated diseases we could do with to get a hold of commonly some important information. As bath for the nose with cold water and clean it habitually. Leave the appalling habits such as nose-picking, massage with hard hand (rubbing); sniffing, blowing the noses hard or stuffing things such as round rings, paper and tissues up to the nostril can accomplish a lot of destruction to your nose. Peripheral element of our nostril is sheltered by a stratum of skin.
Cold is a general crisis that affects one and all at any time .It is mostly caused by contagion and viral. The disease causes are dust, pollutions. The prime indications are gooey nose, nasal clogging and sneezing. The implication of cold diseases are on how brawny our immune system. There is refusal cure for those diseases commonly but there are some tips to get better from this problem the infected persons need to keep rest, consume a lot of water and some medicinal treatments. We will obtain more extras integrated vitamins C, Zinc.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
- Do I have direct evidence that confirms my fears?
- Do I have any evidence that is contrary to my worries?
- How many times in the past has what I am worried about happened to me?
- Do other people in my situation have the same worries and fears?
Friday, April 6, 2012
Factors causing Dark Circles
- Fluid retention
- Sleep deficiency
- Long sun exposure
- Improper diet
- Skin allergy
Different ways to treat Dark CirclesDrink lots of water: Water is important to treat dark circles. It hydrates the skin and adding more fluid. You must drink plenty of water. Take at least eight to nine glasses of water regularly. It will nourish the delicate and soft under eye portion.
Dark circles creams: Various cosmetic products are available for curing this condition. One of the popular option is dark circle cream. Buy the best quality cream and apply on the under eye area. While choosing the product, you must opt for the ingredients like aloe vera, vitamin E, etc. Apart from offering the skin a moisturizer effect, it helps you to cope with dark circle condition.
More Sleep: Sleep is a main reason which causes dark circles. Deficiency of this vital activity brings dark circles. To fight with the condition take seven to eight hours of sleep regularly. It will soothe your skin and offer a wonderful appearance without any sign of dark circles.
Defeat stress: Tension, anxiety, these are the causes of dark circles. You may beat them concentrating on several healthy healing process. Do some yoga, meditation, etc and remove all these conditions. You will gradually notice the absence of dark circle on your skin.
Dark circle surgery: If all procedures are failure to heal dark circles, you have to go for surgery. In this process first discuss with your cosmetic surgeon and set intense pulsed light therapy (IPL). This is actually applicable if your doctor is sure about hyperpigmentation. Inform the surgeon about your health in detail. Knowing about the associate risk factors, go for further surgical steps.
Best Natural Homemade Remedies for Dark CirclesHome remedies are very effective in treating dark circles.
- Almond powder and milk can be blended well. Use this paste under eye area. It will heal dark circle problem.
- Rose water helps you to cope with the condition. Dip cotton ball into the rose water. Apply it on the dark circle. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes and then wash off the face. You will find that the dark circle has been reducing.
- Mix lime juice and tomato well. In the morning use it on the affected skin. After sometimes wash the skin. It will treat the problem very well.
- It is very important to cleanse your body, so even though you do not like to be nagged by somebody else to drink water, you actually need to intake at least 8-10 glasses of water to keep dark circles at bay.
- Take cucumber slices, and place them on your eyes. Take care so that they touch the skin under the eyes. Remove the slices after 10-15 minutes. It lightens and soothes the skin.
- You can also use tea bags to get rid of dark circles. Squeeze out the tea bags and place it on the eyes for 10 minutes. The puffiness and circles will improve to a great extent.
- Use thin potato slices to cover the eyes; it will lighten the circles to a great extent.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as much as possible.
- If you find out that dreaded pimple on your wedding day do not squeeze it! Just use a drop of visene to get the red out address with concealer and use basis. This is not the time to be experimenting with new seems. Then follow till you have got the best make-up.
- Eyebrows should be formed 5-7 times just before the wedding. You do not require extra make-up to make sure you the digicam – that is a myth.
- Don’t get also much sun before your wedding ceremony.
It is crucial that your makeup appear its complete very best for your marriage ceremony day.
- To lengthen sporting time of your lipstick use a mild layer of powder over your lipstick then utilize yet another layer of lipstick
- If you are performing your personal make-up see a beauty expert and obtain your make up at minimum 3 months in advance.
- Make particular your wedding photographer is “not” utilizing grainy film since no issue how excellent your make-up is with grainy movie it will not look great
- Make sure your wedding ceremony photographer is using high quality film so your photographs do your wedding ceremony makeup justice
- For your makeup to appear great in your photos it must be completely matte and in neutral tones brides typically favor a tiny color.
Be certain to examine that you don’t have lipstick on your tooth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts.
- Don’t use white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use grey shades
- Pale complexions really
Bridal Makeup Looks
should not use vibrant colors. Regardless of whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night beneath the stars by keep your make-up straightforward you will search and truly feel excellent. Use just prior to strolling down the isle. Consuming tons of drinking water will also flush out impurities from the pores and skin. Go easy on the lip liner.
- Water-resistant mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy. Be certain not to pluck on your marriage ceremony day simply because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are challenging to cover. Pastels look soft and quite but steer clear of glitter shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Put on a button shirt when making use of your make-up so you never mess up your make-up.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on lengthier.
- A extremely gentle application of facial powder will set your makeup and decrease
- Keep your powder mascara and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice. If you take pleasure in carrying out your own makeup but require some much more ideas visit a makeup advisor.
It’s your day! You are likely to search absolutely beautiful!
. Right here are some tips to assist with you accomplish your pefect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done make certain it is at the very least two weeks prior to your marriage ceremony.
You do not want to significantly nor as well small a natural appear is very important. You can line the higher and decrease lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look broader or brighter use a white pencil to line the inside of of the reduced lids.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- On your marriage ceremony day mix your make-up well and permit set.
Sunburns peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your unique day.
- If your pores and skin is inclined to breakouts see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months just before your wedding
- Remaining hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Your make-up really should enhance your elegance not cover it. When slipping into your gown place a towel over your experience so you do not get makeup on your wedding gown.
- Avoid glittery or dewy seems – these are not very receptive for images and you could come out looking greasy
- If your wedding ceremony is outdoors be certain to apply sunscreen initial
- Drinking water based mostly basis appears most all-natural in photos
- For eye contouring apply a darkish but neutral in the crease of the eye.
- If you are having a facial done make certain it is at the very least two weeks prior to your marriage ceremony. You do not want to significantly nor as well small a natural appear is very important. You can line the higher and decrease lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow smudging the outer corners
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Studies in Israel show that pomegranate juice destroys breast cancer cells while leaving healthy cells alone. It may also prevent breast cancer cells from forming.
• Lung Cancer Prevention
Studies show that pomegranate juice may reduce the development of lung cancer.
• Slows Prostate Cancer
It slowed the growth of prostate cancer in mice.
• Keeps PSA Levels Stable
In a study of 50 men who had undergone treatment for prostate cancer, 8 ounces of pomegranate juice per day kept PSA levels stable, reducing the need for more treatment such as chemotherapy or hormone therapy.
• Protects the Neonatal Brain
Studies show that maternal consumption of pomegranate juice may protect the neonatal brain from damage after injury.
• Prevention of Osteoarthritis
Several studies indicate that pomegranate juice may prevent cartilage deterioration.
• Protects the Arteries
It prevents plaque from building up in the arteries and may reverse previous plaque buildup.
• Alzheimer's disease Prevention
It may prevent and slow Alzheimer's disease. In one study, mice bred to develop Alzheimer's disease were given pomegranate juice. They accumulated significantly less amyloid plaque than control mice and they performed mental tasks better.
• Lowers Cholesterol
It lowers LDL (bad cholesterol) and raises HDL (good cholesterol).
• Lowers Blood Pressure
One study showed that drinking 1.7 ounces of pomegranate juice per day lowered systolic blood pressure by as much as 5 percent.
• Dental Protection
Research suggests that drinking pomegranate juice may be a natural way to prevent dental plaque.
Etta James - Sweet Little Angel
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
- Too much work
- Poor diet
- Over-exposure to the sun
- Amateur bleaching
- Too frequent and inexpert use of tints, rinses or other colourants
Here is what you can do to prevent hair fall
- Shampoo regularly. Remember, a CLEAN scalp is a HEALTHY SCALP.
- Brahmi amla oil also promotes hair growth.
- A high protein diet with plenty of fruits, green vegetables and dairy products is a must.
- Drink 10-12 glass of water everyday.
- Use a very mild shampoo and condition your hair at least twice a week. When you do, make sure you rinse out the conditioner thoroughly, otherwise residue build-up will cause your hair to look limp and dull.
- Know your vitamins! IRON is important for healthy hair and brittle, limp hair indicates an iron deficiency. Spinach has a good iron content, so gulp it down!
- ZINC helps prevent hair loss and greying. Eat adequate zinc rich foods. Overweight people tend to have zinc deficiency, which is inversely related to the body mass index. Thus if you are overweight and if your hair falls too much, you may want to increase your intake of zinc containing foods. Recipes containing stone ground, wholegrain flour are rich in zinc.
- A shortfall in VITAMIN B may cause dandruff, falling hair, loss of colour and could encourage grey hair. So B group Vitamins are essential for gloss, colour and thickness.
- VITAMIN C ensures the health of capillaries supplying blood to hair follicles. Make sure your diet includes plenty of fresh fruits and veggies.
- VITAMIN E encourages hair growth. Switch from refined flours to wholemeal and wheatgerm, eggs, vegetable oil.
- COPPER stops hair from falling. Studies show that the copper content in the blood serum of people with falling hair is less than normal. Different types of alopecia (falling hair) are seen to have a deficiency of this important trace element. Include small quantities of nuts, especially cashews and peanuts, seeds, whole milk and beans in your diet as these contain minute but important amounts of copper.
Homemade remedies for preventing hair fall:
- Apply almond oil on scalp and massage.
- Grind fenugreek seeds in water and apply on your scalp. Wash off after 40 minutes. Do this every morning for a month ¡V if it suits you! Remember, different treatments suit different types of hair.
- Massage warm castor oil + almond oil into your scalp gently. Wrap a hot towel around your scalp so it gets absorbed into the hair. Do this twice a week for healthy, shiny hair.
- Add 2-3 drops of honey to a glass of water and use this as the last rinse after shampooing.
Mix 1 egg, 2 tbs castor oil, 1 tsp vinegar and 1 tsp glycerine. Beat until frothy and massage lightly into your scalp. Wrap your head in a hot towel, steam, then wash off. This conditioner makes hair thicker, shiny, soft and manageable.
Beat 1-2 eggs (depending on the length of the hair), 1 tsp honey and 2 tsp olive oil. Massage gently into the scalp. Steam, and shampoo after an hour.
Beat 1-2 eggs with 2 tsp brandy. Massage into your scalp. Leave for 10-15 mins. Rinse well. The egg nourishes your hair and brandy stimulates hair growth.
Your hair is a vital beauty asset, requiring constant loving care. And with a little nurturing, lush, glossy hair will be yours.
Dissolve 2 aspirins in any dandruff shampoo and then wash your hair. Results are amazing dandruff.
2. Make Your Own Herbal Hair Oil
(For dandruff & strong hair)
Take a bunch of mehendi leaves along with amla pieces (either fresh or dried ones which have been soaked overnight).
Grind these coarsely together.
Now take about 150 ml of coconut oil in a cooking vessel (kadai) and add the paste to it.
Simmer on low flame till all moisture evaporates.
Cool and strain use regularly.
Keeps dandruff away and also makes hair roots strong.
3. For a Glowing Face
Make a paste of 2 table spoons of cream (malai), 1½ table spoons of Ata (wheat flour ) and few drops of lime juice. Daily apply this paste on your face for 5 minutes, then remove it and wash.
[Note : For oily skin use besan (gram flour) instead of Ata.]
Try to think positive, take proper sleep and drink lots of water certainly no one can look more charming.
4. For Chicken Pox Marks
Kachha doodh with chiraunji (bheegi hui) mix it well and make a paste, apply it on chicken pox marks, they will disappear in few days.
5. For Best Hair
Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing. Take some petals of hibiscus and grind it in the mixer. Apply this paste to your hair and then rinse it. For better result you can boil a few hibiscus flowers in coconut oil. Filter this oil and use it to control hair loss and thinning, you can also use Jaborandi oil which is again an extract of hibiscus flower.
6. Tomato Wrap
Make a puree of 4 tomatoes. Soak some rice for 30 minutes and grind it coarsely. Add this to the pureed tomatoes. Apply this mixture all over the body and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Bathe with warm water; this is a good scrub recipe for oily skin.
7. Hair Care
Problem: Excessive hair loss or getting early grey hairs.
Remedy: Soak some methi seeds in night and in the morning make the paste of the seeds and apply it to your scalp. After 1½ - 2 hrs rinse it with plane water. This will strengthen your hair and make them dark and shiny.
8. Skin care
Problem: If your face is dry and rough.
Remedy: Take equal amount each of Melon, Pumpkin, Cucumber and Watermelon and make a paste of these. Then blend it with milk cream and apply it on your. After 1 hr rinse your face with plane water.
Remedy: Mix 1 teaspoon of Besan with 2 teaspoon of curd and apply it on your face. Let it remain on the face for ½ hrs. Rinse with plane water. Helps in curing sunburns.
9. Skin Tips
Improve your complexion
Mix equal amounts of Cucumber juice and Lime juice and apply them to your face before taking bath; wait for at least 10 mins. Your complexion will improve.
10. Household Tips for your skins– Using Tomatoes
Tomatoes are Anti-Oxidant hence including tomatoes in your daily diet will make your skin Wrinkle Free. And using the paste of one day old curd with a tomato and applying it to your skin soft. Also, if you skin is oily then applying the its pulp on your face for 15 min. then rinse your face with warm water. This will absorb extra oil from your skin and improve your complexion.
11. Beauty Tips
a. After the Mehendi dries, remove it and apply some Vicks Rub on your hands, let it be there for 5-6 hours. The color of your Mehendi will darken.
b. Remedy: Mix 1 teaspoon of Besan with 2 teaspoon of curd and apply it on your face. Let it remain on the face for ½ hrs. Rinse with plane water. Helps us during sunburns.
c. After removing the skin of the Cucumber and making a paste of the cucumber with raw milk and applying it on your skin will improve your complexion.
2. To reduce puffiness of your eyes, Crush a cucumber and take the juice. Add a little rose water and apply around the eyes and wash it after 20 minutes.
3. Immerse wads of cotton in a cooled mixture of cucumber and potato juice. Keep this on your eyelids for 15 to 20 minutes and gently wash it off. Apply a little baby oil. Put sliced cucumber over your eyes to treat dark circles.
4. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrots, drumstick, spinach., papaya and mangoes. All these are rich in beta carotene which helps to have healthy eyes.
5. Take adequate rest. Rest will refresh the eyes and help them work more efficiently.
6. Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation. Only then your eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good performance.
7. Regularly apply oil mixed in glycerin to your eye lashes and eye brows to keep them dense and dark.
8. Always use sunglasses during the peak day time to protect your eyes from sunrays. Direct sunrays cause heavy damage to eyes.
9. Put a slice of potato or cucumber on both the eyes, after 10 minutes remove and wash the eyes. This helps to avoid under eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
10. To avoid any kind of puffiness in your eyes drink minimum 12 glass of water.Drinking lots of water helps to flush out waste from the body.
11. Do not rub your eyes for any reason but instead just blink your eyelids. Blinking is a good massage and exercise to the eyes.
12. Take A vitamin diet to make eyes brighter. (papaya, eggs, fish, milk, cilantro etc.,) Wash eyes with cold water to get sparkling eyes.
13. Soak amla overnight in water and use this water the next morning to wash the eyes.
14. Soak cotton in Luke warm milk and cover eyes with it for 15 min.
15. To soothe tired eyes, dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on closed eyes for 10 minutes. Now relax completely.
16. To completely relax the eyes and the surrounding muscles, close your eyes and think of something that is pleasant or soothing and at a distance. Now gently open your eyes and look into the distance. Next focus on an object at arm's length. Do this extremely relaxing exercise four or five times a day.
17. For Puffy Eyes: Grate a potato with its peel and apply on your closed eyelids for about 20 minutes and relax completely. You may even take a nap.
18. Wash your face before sleeping, and ensure that there is no make-up on your face before you sleep, because, make-up creams may spoil your face as it will be there for the whole night. It is better if no cream is applied. What I feel is, wash your face before sleeping and if at all you want to apply any cream, just apply night cream and none other than that.
He foresees the apparel industry maturing into a highly fashion driven, consumption focused, and employment generating industry by 2020. “I see Tier II and III cities completely switching over to the ready to wear concepts; western wear being worn across a much wider strata of society; a return of pride in wearing ethnic clothing; and fashion playing a much larger role in ethnic wear,” Mehta opines.
Suboo will debut her first ready-to-wear (RTW) and swimwear range at this year’s Mercedes Benz Australian Fashion Week 2012. The event will take place from April 20 to May 4.
Originally launched as an umbrella brand in 2007, the success of this simple concept paved the way for an expansion into women’s beach and resort apparel and accessories. Suboo has translated into a multinational label designed for women that have moved beyond the surf labels of their teens in search of a more stylish label to love.
“As our brand continues to evolve and grow, we feel that it’s a natural progression for us to showcase Suboo’s beach and resort women’s designs on the catwalk. Australian Fashion Week is the perfect platform for us to unveil our new ready-to-wear and swimwear range and share our brand’s exciting developments. We have a loyal Australian and international following who have come to love and demand more from us so I’m excited for 2012 and the journey ahead”, Sue Di Chio, Designer and Owner for Suboo.
Staying true to Suboo’s design philosophy, the brand continues to play homage to its signature clean lines, original bright prints and understated wearable silhouettes. Suboo is worn by Australian celebrities Danni Minogue, Miranda Kerr, Delta Goodrem and Jesinta Campbell who have all embraced the brand.
Five years on, Suboo is stocked in over 200 international and Australian boutiques including David Jones department stores, Japan, Singapore (Barneys and Kistson), USA and UK. The brand is also showcasing at Miami Fashion Week with more global expansion plans on the horizon.