2. To reduce puffiness of your eyes, Crush a cucumber and take the juice. Add a little rose water and apply around the eyes and wash it after 20 minutes.
3. Immerse wads of cotton in a cooled mixture of cucumber and potato juice. Keep this on your eyelids for 15 to 20 minutes and gently wash it off. Apply a little baby oil. Put sliced cucumber over your eyes to treat dark circles.
4. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrots, drumstick, spinach., papaya and mangoes. All these are rich in beta carotene which helps to have healthy eyes.
5. Take adequate rest. Rest will refresh the eyes and help them work more efficiently.
6. Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation. Only then your eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good performance.
7. Regularly apply oil mixed in glycerin to your eye lashes and eye brows to keep them dense and dark.
8. Always use sunglasses during the peak day time to protect your eyes from sunrays. Direct sunrays cause heavy damage to eyes.
9. Put a slice of potato or cucumber on both the eyes, after 10 minutes remove and wash the eyes. This helps to avoid under eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
10. To avoid any kind of puffiness in your eyes drink minimum 12 glass of water.Drinking lots of water helps to flush out waste from the body.
11. Do not rub your eyes for any reason but instead just blink your eyelids. Blinking is a good massage and exercise to the eyes.
12. Take A vitamin diet to make eyes brighter. (papaya, eggs, fish, milk, cilantro etc.,) Wash eyes with cold water to get sparkling eyes.
13. Soak amla overnight in water and use this water the next morning to wash the eyes.
14. Soak cotton in Luke warm milk and cover eyes with it for 15 min.
15. To soothe tired eyes, dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on closed eyes for 10 minutes. Now relax completely.
16. To completely relax the eyes and the surrounding muscles, close your eyes and think of something that is pleasant or soothing and at a distance. Now gently open your eyes and look into the distance. Next focus on an object at arm's length. Do this extremely relaxing exercise four or five times a day.
17. For Puffy Eyes: Grate a potato with its peel and apply on your closed eyelids for about 20 minutes and relax completely. You may even take a nap.
18. Wash your face before sleeping, and ensure that there is no make-up on your face before you sleep, because, make-up creams may spoil your face as it will be there for the whole night. It is better if no cream is applied. What I feel is, wash your face before sleeping and if at all you want to apply any cream, just apply night cream and none other than that.